Tuesday, May 1, 2007

This is the GOLDEN AGE OF TELEVISION


ok...so I'm biased. Afterall, TV is my life. But seriously- We live in the era of television that people will be referring back to in the coming years. The networks spend big money on big productions and talent. The premium channels set the pace for all of this. Even the cable networks each have their franchise players. This is THE GOLDEN AGE! I say this because, well...I care. And, I have toooooooo much time on my hands (special thanks to STYX for that line) Anyhoo..in the coming weeks I'll try to blog from time to time about the shows that I care alot for and what I think. If you care..cool. If not...well...bite me. I like feedback too... you can email me anytime at mark@whfs.com. I've gotta go now because I've got four episodes of WITHOUT A TRACE to watch and catch up on...but more to come! -Mark Ondayko