Thursday, May 3, 2007

On tonite's MY TUBE-


I don't know a soul who watches Grey's Anatomy..but if you do...tonite is must see night. (Sorry to use your slogan NBC) As my buddy Shamrock would say: "You see...Tonite is the special two hour episode that's the premise for the new Grey's Anatomy spinoff." Addison leaves for L-A to spend time with her med-school buds who work at a new-age wellness clinic. How come Doc's on TV who have lotsa unprotected sex (Do you ever see a condom rapper?) never end up with an STD? Just curious.
My fave shows that get "series recording" status on my dvr:

1) Survivor (Look..I've got money riding on it. If you need to watch REALITY shows find a way to start a pool. Its a great money making opportunity. If a pool doesn't work- may I suggest a drinking game. For Survivor I enjoy a cool beverage every time you see a body part get pixilated during a challenge.)

2) CSI (The original gets better all the time and we get to see them literally blow the dust of Ally Sheedy)

3) My Name is Earl (steal your Grand Pappy's TVGUIDE 'cause this episode is in SMELL O VISION and the scent card is inside this week's mag. Oh boy. I love a good gimic)