Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Tube Tuesday

OH BOY! Medium will be back. NBC has announced that Patricia Arquette (she talks to DEAD PEOPLE) and the rest of the Phoenix District Attorney's Office will be back to solve the absolute most heinous of crimes that plague that southwestern metropolis next season. Its fun to watch dead people be seen by only her... but I ask: When does she EVER get a full night sleep? And how does she know the difference between the living and the dead?

Tonite on one of my faves- Bernadette Peters guest stars as a judge on Boston Legal (10pm ABC). I actually find myself saying out loud: DENNY CRAIN! DENNY CRAIN! and...should I ever need a lawyer- to hell with Stephen L. Miles- get me ALAN SHORE!

American Idol (8pm Fox)- down to the final four with Barry Gibb as the special musical coach. If you love the sound of a man with his testicles in a vice well here's your night. I can't wait to see Lakisha and Barry together... mmmmmm! How Deep is Your Love? Tragedy.


George Lopez (8pm ABC) guest stars Jerry Springer. Look for transvestites who want George's love child.


And finally House (9pm FOX) has Piper Perabo guest starring as House's love interest. Not that I care...I just love that name: Piper Perabo. Sounds like a BeeGees song title.


Until tomorrow...remember- this is only for those who like to watch!