Monday, June 11, 2007

THE SOPRANOS SUCKED.


Bottom Line. Yeh...some called David Chase brilliant. I say he was lazy. For the last 8 years I've invested my life into the life of the North Jersey crime family. I've given the show high accolades for in your face tv that was better than reality because it was VERY real. I've forgiven the Sopranos for past transgressions that left us hanging with no conclusion. But now...David Chase went and asked us to make the supreme television sacrifice. WE had to complete the last episode's ending in our minds. He copped out by leaving us in a suspended state of what I called SOPRANOS INTERRUPTUS. Lotsa build up..no climax. And its not the first time it was all tease and no orgasm. Remember waiting a year and a half for a new season...or how many months for these lame final 6? I'm surprised David Chase isn't chafed after his collective dry humping of America! HBO- I want my money back. Better yet, I want you to pay all of us who watched since ultimately we had to write the ending to what was a great series.